Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Why can I only see 1 page of Glitzinet?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Sherri Sixxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2003
    Posts
    899
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wanted to check some topics from last week,but there is no page number 2???

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Sherri Sixxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2003
    Posts
    899
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oops,don't worry.Found it!Number 2 is white,and as its on white background couldnt see it..sorry

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Cotton Candy Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey monkey girl. Yeah, it's hard to find the page #s sometimes. I think it's because the lettering's yellow on white. But, if you highlight it, you can read it that way. [img]wink.gif[/img] (I found that one out the hard way).

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Stacey0471's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good call on the highlighting.
    I'd been waving my mouse pointer in the general direction and hoping for the best, not knowing what I was clicking on, lol.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Andii Vamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,547
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah me too, like Stacey said... i think it's a yellow colour over a white background making it a nightmare to see? I too was waving the cursor around like a tit hoping for the best [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •